Busy parents will be excited to use the interesting activities on this Audio CD to encourage and improve their children's writing abilities—and help them do better in school!
A simple, step-by-step method for organizing ideas and writing nearly anything is included. Activities of interest to children of all ages are also suggested including transcribing tape-recorded interviews children make, a game of making drawings from instructions someone else has written, keeping a daily journal, recording and analyzing sports results, corresponding with a pen pal or another child with similar interests, and more!
- Written speech. Making writing easy. Involve your child. Secret code.
- Directions. Game. Phone.
- Sentence a day. Picture story. Shared story. Write notes.
- Step-by-step process (1-2)
- Step-by-step process, continued (3-4)
- Step-by-step process, continued (5-6)
- Email. Persuasive essay. Preserve memories. Research paper. Don't write for your child.
Run time: 23 min.