School Success Web Content Service FREE Bonuses
Purchasing the School Success Web Content Service ensures that you will have thousands of parent involvement articles and eTips™ messages available to parents at your school through your website and social media. To thank you for your purchases, we've compiled great ideas to help you utilize your new service.
These two FREE bonuses will help you take advantage of all the benefits of this innovative service by providing ideas you can use to introduce the service to parents and keep them engaged all year!
1. 5 Great Way Schools Can Use Social Media to Engage Parents and Families.
A report, summarizing some of the best of what The Parent Institute has learned about how to engage parents and families to improve student achievement using social media. It is packed with sensible,proven ideas you can put into action now using the eTips™: Daily Parent Engagement Messages.
2. How to use your School Success Web Content Service Most Effectively including these components below:
- Tips for Introducing the School Success Web Content Service -- a comprehensive document providing all the information you need to help you use the service and introduce it to your staff, PTA, other school organizations and students so all can make the most effective use of this wonderful new information tool.
- Ready-to-use articles for your school newsletters -- (in English and Spanish, and age appropriate for the level of your subscription) that describe the service and how parents can access the research-based, practical articles to help their children.
- Clip-art for your school newsletters and handouts -- (in English and Spanish, and age appropriate for the level of your subscription) that explain quickly and easily how parents can use the School Success Web Content Service.
- Full-page handout for parents in Adobe PDF -- (in English and Spanish, and age appropriate for the level of your subscription) describing each of the services available in your subscription of either the essential or enhanced tier. Make as many copies as you need and send it home to the parents of all your students.