Save Time & Effort Reaching Families Every Month: Order Bulk Copies!
Active parent engagement has a profoundly positive effect on a child’s academic performance.
Save staff time and put the power of families to work for your school by providing age-appropriate, evidence-based guidance in an attractive newsletter that you can send home to families every month.
Parents make the difference! (Early Childhood & Elementary School versions) and Parents still make the difference!, (Middle School & High School versions) are four-page, evidence-based newsletters that provide:
- Practical, proven information for families,
- Offering a comprehensive array of school success topics,
- In a format that is best for you and your school.
The newsletters are published monthly nine times a year (September-May) in both English and Spanish.
Parents make the difference and Parents still make the difference bulk copies meet Title I requirements for family engagement.
When you subscribe now, your families will read articles like these:
- Five reasons you should read aloud to your child every day
- Habits at home can help your child thrive academically
- Everyday activities reinforce basic math and reading skills
- Get the most out of virtual meetings with teachers
- Time management is a vital skill for school success
- …and much more
Bonus: Subscribe to Parents make the difference! now and you’ll get a FREE, age-appropriate Daily Learning Planner with easy ways families and children can spend meaningful time learning and growing together!
Order by June 30th to lock in this limited-time pricing!
Bulk Subscription Pricing:
Each bulk bundle includes 25 printed newsletters at a cost of $123.75 per bundle, now only $99/per year, per bundle!