ParentTalks™ Reading Video Series
ELECTRONIC DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCT
Post personalized videos on your website and social media sites!
Engage busy families with personalized, compelling whiteboard animated videos that teach vital "parenting-for-student-success" skills.
ParentTalks is a set of six whiteboard videos, each personalized for your school/district, that provide evidence-based tips to help parents support their child's reading achievement at school and at home. Each video is under five minutes, ideal for posting on social media and perfect for capturing busy parents’ attention.
Research proves families want to help their children succeed, but often don't know how. ParentTalks Videos give you an attention-grabbing medium to display these important school success tips strategies/ideas in a variety of channels:
- Post them to your website so they are available to all parents 24/7.
- Periodically post them on Facebook to increase Likes and Shares, and reach parents who prefer social media over websites.
- Put them on Twitter to share with your followers.
- Text and email them to parents during special reading weeks and promotions.
- Give them to teachers to post in parent portals to encourage good student reading habits.
- Play all six videos on a continuous loop in common areas during parent-teacher conferences.
The ParentTalks Videos are friendly, inviting and motivating. The practical, time-tested ideas can be watched over and over by both families and students to build lifelong school success habits. They come in both in English and Spanish. The material is not sequential, so you can present them in any order!
- Create a Family Reading Habit lets parents know how important reading is for their children's academic success and motivates them to create a family reading habit.
- Building Reading Skills and Comprehension details important ways parents can help their children develop reading skills so they can understand more of what they read.
- Instill a Love of Reading in Your Child offers fun and simple ways parents can help their children learn to love reading so they will want to read even more.
- Motivate a Struggling Reader outlines specific strategies that parents can use to help their children overcome common reading challenges.
- Make Read-Alouds Come to Life! shows parents the value of reading aloud with children of all ages – and offers practical tips for making read-alouds successful!
- Connect Reading to Real Life encourages parents to show their children the value of reading and how it is connected to so many essential things in their life.
(Sold only as a series — individual titles not available electronically.)
View a Sample Video Below:
ParentTalks Video Series Pricing
|License Size||1st Lang.||2nd Lang.|
|Small District (Up to 2,500 Students)||$499.00||$209.00|
|Medium District (Up to 25,000 Students)||$679.00||$289.00|
|Large District (Over 25,000 Students)||$799.00||$359.00|
The Parent Institute's friendly customer service team will contact you after receiving your order to assist you with your personalization and downloads. You may email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1-800-756-5525.
|Small District (Up to 2,500 Students)|
|Medium District (Up to 25,000 Students)|
|Large District (Over 25,000 Students)|