Click Here to View Sample Pages
Three "turnkey" presentations (for educators, support staff and families) plus over 100 pages of resources will help you establish or enhance your anti-bullying program and comply with Department of Education policies. It is appropriate for elementary and secondary levels and will help your staff, families, students and community understand the causes of bullying, how it affects achievement and what can be done to make a difference.
Bullying and cyberbullying pose serious problems in schools. But there are proven ways schools can ensure safety and provide a stress-free learning environment. This kit has everything you need!
Studies show that bullying is most prevalent in middle school—28% of middle schoolers reported being bullied at school in 2019. Overall, 19% of students reported being bullied at school during that year.
Evidence-based research also shows the devastating effects of bullying on student achievement. There are significant implications for the the target of the bullying, the bully, bystanders, families and staff dealing with altercations. No student or school is immune to bullying. Bullying affects girls and boys, happens in large and small schools and in urban, suburban and rural areas. It undermines the ability of students to achieve their full potential.
The Parent Institute has just what you need! Our kit, Bullying: Engaging Families, Students and Staff in Your Anti-Bullying Program will help you establish or enhance your anti-bullying program and comply with ED policies. It is appropriate for elementary and secondary levels and will help your staff, parents, students and community understand the causes of bullying, how it affects achievement and what can be done to make a difference.
Available in English and Spanish, the kit is appropriate for both Elementary and Secondary levels, and contains all of these helpful components:
- Three "turnkey" enhanced PowerPoint presentations—for educators, staff and families.
- An online portal containing: the educator, staff and parent PowerPoint slides and scripts to give the presentations yourself, plus Leader’s Guides to help you conduct successful meetings; advertising/planning tools such as media releases, letters and posters; and the kit’s printable materials including handouts, newsletter articles, surveys and more!
- Over 100 pages of resources will help your staff, families, students and community better understand the causes for bullying, how it affects student achievement and what can be done to make a difference.
- Resources for engaging staff: Materials to learn how to: create a bullying prevention leadership team, a survey, publicize your program’s policy/procedures and create/update your anti-bullying policy. Plus get a discipline rubric, checklist of best practices and a list of ways to incorporate the topic of bullying into the existing curriculum, involving students in classroom rules and more!
- Resources for engaging families. Includes bully program announcement letter, ways to conduct a parent-teacher conference on bullying and overcome language barriers, 12 monthly articles to include in your family newsletters to keep them engaged all year long and more!
- Resources for engaging students. Help on how to: promote and reward positive character traits, establish an anonymous bullying reporting system, use contests to motivate students, involve students in creative classroom rules, build anti-bullying into the curriculum and more!
- Resources for engaging the community. You’ll get a media release, how-tos for business/school partnerships, ways to work with other schools and more.
All in a colorful, organized storage binder—hold all your kit components in one easy-to-find source for years of safekeeping!
Resource Kit Pricing
||English Kit Only
||English Kit with Spanish Supplement
For quantities not listed, please email customer service at email@example.com.