Motivating Parents QuickTip Series – Middle School Version (Electronic)
Post on your website and email to parents for a full year!
Receive electronic copies of each of the five QuickTips brochures in this series to provide suggestions to Middle School parents to motivate them to become more involved in their child's education.
- It's Never Too Late to Get Involved - lets parents know how important their influence can be on their child's education and motivates them to see that anytime they get involved, they begin helping their child.
- Parents Are Teachers, Too! - details important ways parents can influence what, how much and how well their children learn.
- Ways Busy Parents Can Help Children Succeed in Middle School - details specific ways busy parents can use learning opportunities they may not realize they have—such as "car time," meals, bedtime, etc.
- How to Work With Your Child's Teachers - motivates parents to establish a good working partnership with teachers. Suggests practical ways parents can monitor their child's school performance and stay in touch with, and help, busy teachers.
- Ways Parents Can Manage Teens' Technology Use - helps parents learn to limit the disruptions and health concerns caused by overuse of devices, while also embracing the positive elements of technology.
One-Year Subscription Pricing
|License Size||1st Lang.||2nd Lang.|
|Small District (Up to 2,500 Students)||$229.00||$89.00|
|Medium District (Up to 25,000 Students)||$299.00||$139.00|
|Large District (Over 25,000 Students)||$399.00||$159.00|
Regional Education Service/PIRC — Call for information.
|Small District (Up to 2,500 Students)|
|Medium District (Up to 25,000 Students)|
|Large District (Over 25,000 Students)|