Parents Make the Difference! Newsletter Subscription Types
Many things change over time, but one thing remains certain in education: Active parent engagement has a profoundly positive effect on a child’s academic performance.
Put the power of families to work for your school by providing age-appropriate, evidence-based guidance in an attractive newsletter that you can post on your website or send home in print or via email.
Parents make the difference! and Parents still make the difference! newsletters are published monthly nine times a year (September-May) in both English and Spanish. Start your subscription in any month and receive all nine issues beginning with that month!
With Parents make the difference! and Parents still make the difference! you will:
- Meet Title I, Part A and CARES Act requirements to conduct outreach to parents and family members.
- Reinforce communication with families.
- Promote a positive school-home partnership and improve academic outcomes.
- Overcome barriers to involvement with easy-to-read newsletters that are available in English and Spanish, in age-level versions from early childhood through high school.
It’s sure to fit your needs and budget! With your Parents make the difference! subscription, you'll get:
- Digital, ADA-compliant issues that can be automatically posted on your website exactly in the spot you designate (after a one time, free set up by you or your webmaster).
- Full color, digital versions you can download and print, email directly to parents and/or post on your website.
And it's personalized with your name and the name of your school or district!
Distribute your newsletters in print or electronically for one low price!