Parent and Family Meetings Made Easy With Easy-to-Use Presentations on Critical School Success Topics
Combat learning loss and engage families with ready-to-go meeting kits on critical school success topics, including reading, math, bullying, attendance, responsibility, study skills and much more.
Increased family engagement is key to helping children develop a positive attitude about learning, both in and out of school. These comprehensive Family Meeting Resource Kits provide both printed and digital materials to help you communicate with families and deliver evidence-based solutions parents can use at home to boost student achievement.
Available in English, and English with Spanish supplements, this bundle of 10 ready-made Resource Kits offers practical, easy-to-understand advice for parents on a variety of high-priority concerns.
Bundle Includes 10 Kits on Critical Student Success Topics:
- Attendance! Engaging Parents, Students and Staff in Your Attendance Campaign
- Bullying: Engaging Parents, Students and Staff in Your Anti-Bullying Program
- College & Career Readiness: What Parents and Students Need to Know and Do Now
- Homework & Study Skills: Engaging Parents to Support Student Learning
- Let’s do the Math: Engaging Parents for Student Success
- Moving Right Along: Engaging Parents for Student Success in the Middle Grades
- Off to a Good Start! Engaging Parents in the Kindergarten Year
- Reading for Success: Engaging Parents in Your Literacy Program
- Ways Busy Parents Can Help Children Succeed in School
- Ways Busy Parents Can Help Children Succeed on Standardized Tests
Resource Kit Bundle Pricing
||English Kits Only
||English Kits with Spanish Supplements
For quantities not listed, please email customer service at email@example.com.