Give parents research-based advice to prepare children to do their best on tests!
Full of information and resources for parents on ways to help their child at home with reading, study skills, listening and following directions, getting ready for tests, overcoming test anxiety, developing a positive attitude, self-confidence and more!
Each comprehensive package has everything you need to hold an outstanding and effective parent meeting geared to boost the achievement of every student! If individually priced, these components total over $1550. But together as a kit, it is priced so that even schools on a tight budget can afford it!
Available in English and Spanish, You'll get all of these helpful components for one low price!
- Ready-to-Use video presentations for four flexible, professionally prepared meetings. Each meeting includes a Leader's Guide and uses an enhanced PowerPoint presentation with video clips of professional actors role-playing real-life situations to illustrate many practical tips for parents.
- One 45-minute meeting:
"12 Things Busy Parents Can Do to Help Their Children Success on Standardized Tests" uses a 20-minute enhanced video presentation to discuss topics such as attendance, test anxiety, attitude, and communication, just to name a few!
- Three 30-minute meetings, each with a unique six-minute enhanced presentation and Leader's Guide:
"Reading Skills for Test Success"—Emphasizes the importance of being a reading role model, choosing interesting reading materials, and strengthening reading comprehension.
"Listening and Following Directions for Test Success"—Gives parents tips for practicing "active listening", following step-by-step directions and how to use games to improve important skills.
"Study Habits for Test Success"—Encourages routines, organization, and time management, and how to turn these behaviors into habits.
- An online portal containing four fact-filled 30-minute PowerPoint presentations and all the reproducible items found in the kit. Including, but not limited to:
- Four ready-to-use (and easy-to-customize) PowerPoint slide presentations so you or another school staff member can use a computer and projector to make any of the "Ways Busy Parents Can Help Children Succeed on Standardized Tests" presentations yourself.
- A Leader's Guide to accompany EACH interactive workshop—containing seating suggestions, discussion strategies, meeting evaluation forms, tips for conducting a meeting for Spanish speakers, and more!
- Publicity Materials for EACH of the four meetings—invitation letters, articles for your school newsletter and school website, news releases, posters for your bulletin boards and entrance doors, and more!
- Materials for Parents—page after page of reproducible handout masters full of proven ideas on topics like building vocabulary, test anxiety, tips for the night before and the morning of the test, and more!
- Research Reference Materials—for staff to help parents understand their vital role.
Download Sample Pages Here
PLUS— 50 copies of the QuickTips Brochure, Ways Busy Parents Can Help Children Succeed on Standardized Tests.
All in a colorful, organized storage binder—hold all your kit components in one easy-to-find source for years of safekeeping!
Now you can hold effective parent meetings designed to boost student achievement on tests! This all-inclusive kit provides parents with research based advice to prepare children to do their best on tests.
Resource Kit Pricing
||English Kit Only
||English Kit with Spanish Supplement
For quantities not listed, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.