Social, Emotional and Executive Skills QuickTips Series (Electronic)
Post on your website and email to parents for a full year!
Receive electronic copies each of the five QuickTips brochures in this series to give parents the support they need while facing unprecedented learning challenges. Awareness of their emotions, thoughts, relationships and environment can help students make better decisions in school and in all areas of their lives.
Help Your Child...
- Develop Self‐Awareness - helps families will identify ways to help their children talk about feelings, manage emotions, develop empathy, boost optimism and more.
- Learn Self‐Management - Learn Self‐Management offers strategies for families to help their children get organized, make the most of time, manage stress, set goals, and more.
- Practice Responsible Decision‐Making - offers strategies for families to help their children identify problems, analyze solutions, turn mistakes into lessons, role play tricky situations, and more.
- Strengthen Relationship Skills - teaches families how to help their children strengthen listening and communication skills, resolve conflicts peacefully, cooperate with others, and more.
- Build Social Awareness - helps create a positive learning environment by equipping families to help their children recognize feelings, consider situations from different points of view, appreciate diversity, practice empathy and form solid connections with classmates, teachers and friends.
One-Year Subscription Pricing
|License Size||1st Lang.||2nd Lang.|
|Small District (Up to 2,500 Students)||$229.00||$89.00|
|Medium District (Up to 25,000 Students)||$299.00||$139.00|
|Large District (Over 25,000 Students)||$399.00||$159.00|
Regional Education Service/PIRC — Call for information.
|Small District (Up to 2,500 Students)|
|Medium District (Up to 25,000 Students)|
|Large District (Over 25,000 Students)|