Receive printed copies of our most popular parent booklets, QuickTips brochures, and Student Tips brochures!
The materials will fit perfectly in your choice of two five-tier wire tabletop racks or one nine-tier wall rack, included with reversible English/Spanish parent resource center signs.
English or Spanish: Receive 50 copies each of 18 booklets, 29 QuickTips, and 18 Student Tips.
Half English/Half Spanish: Receive 25 English copies and 25 Spanish copies each of 18 booklets, 29 QuickTips, and 18 Student Tips.
Individual booklet titles include:
- Moving Right Along: Ways Parents Can Help Children Succeed in the Middle Grades
- Questions and Answers About Standardized Testing: A Guide for Parents
Booklets series include:
- Discipline Series (4 titles) – Teaching Children Responsibility for Their Learning & Behavior, Helping Children Learn to Resolve Conflicts, Helping Children Learn Self-Discipline, and Building Respect for Rules, Authority and Other People
- Academic Achievement (5 titles) – What Parents Can Do at Home to Help With... Reading, Math, Vocabulary, Science, and Writing
- Questions Parents Ask (3 titles) – Questions Parents Ask About... Attendance, Bullies, and Working with Your School
- Homework & Study Skills (4 titles) – Studying for & Taking Tests, Getting Organized for Shoolwork & Homework, Top Five Study Skills Every Student Needs, and Reading for Meaning
QuickTips series include:
- Building Student Responsibility (5 titles) – Seven Habits of Highly Responsible Students, Help Your Child Take Responsibility for Belongings and Schoolwork, Help Your Child Make Responsible Decisions, Learning is Your Child's Responsibility, and Ways Parents Can Manage Kids' Technology Use
- Motivating Parents (5 titles) – It's Never Too Late to Get Involved!, Parents Are Teachers, Too!, Ways Busy Parents Can Help Children Succeed in Middle School, How to Work With Your Child's Teacher, and Ways Parents Can Manage Teens' Technology Use
- Learning Fundamentals (5 titles) – Teach Your Child How to Set Goals, And Reach Them!, Help Your Child Develop an 'I Can Do It' Attitude, Help Your Child Learn from Mistakes, Homework Time Made Easier...and More Effective, and Secrets for Making Children Want To Read
- Student Stress (5 titles) – Ten Ways to Help Your Child Deal with Peer Pressure, Facts Parents Should Know About Children and Depression, Is Your Child Under Too Much Pressure?, Help Your Child Balance School & Extracurricular Activities, and Help Your Child Do Better on Tests
- Tough Issues (5 titles) – Dealing with the Tough Issues... The Disrespectful, Angry Child, The Apathetic Child, Bullies, Cheating & Dishonesty, and Helping Children Cope With Grief
- Social & Emotional Learning (5 titles) – Help Your Child... Develop Self-Awareness, Learn Self-Management, Practice Responsible Decision-Making, Strengthen Relationship Skills, and Build Social Awareness
Student Tips series include:
- Top Issues (5 titles) – Dealing With Peer Pressure, Dealing With Depression, Resolving Conflicts, Controlling Anger, and Dealing With Bullies
- Student Success (5 titles) – Why Your Attendance Matters, Making Better Choices, How to Get Along With Your Teachers, Better Time Management in 21 Days, and Success Starts with Your Attitude
- Academic Achievement (4 titles) – How to Get Organized for Homework and Schoolwork, How to Tackle Large Assignments, How to Become a Better Writer, and How to Do Better in Math
- Study Skills (4 titles) – How to Do Better on Tests, 10 Study Secrets of Great Students, How to Remember What You've Learned, and Success Takes More Than Just Being Smart
65 titles total.
Secondary Resource Center Pricing
||Half English/Half Spanish
For other quantities not listed, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.