Everything you need to hold an outstanding and effective parent meeting geared to boost the achievement of every student!
Now you can help parents boost student achievement by providng advice on how to motivate children, build responsibility, develop homework and study skills, create life-long learning habits, and more!
This comprehensive package has everything you need to hold an outstanding and effective parent meeting geared to boost the achievement of every student! If individually priced, these components total over $1550. But together as a kit it is priced so that even schools on a tight budget can afford it!
You'll get all of these helpful components for one low price!
- A professionally narrated, 15-minute video presentation.
- An online potal containing:
- The ready-to-use (and easy-to-customize) PowerPoint slide presentation and script for you or another school staff member to use with a computer and projector to make the "Ways Busy Parents Can Help Children Succeed in School"opening presentation yourself.
- A Leader's Guide containing guidelines for conducting a relationship-building, interactive 45-60 minute workshop after the opening presentation. Plus, ideas for pulling selections from the longer program to create shorter "mini-meetings" that can stand alone or be used in conjunction with other events. Includes discussion questions, brainstorming activities, evaluation forms, and more!
- A reproducible Meeting Workbook for parents.
- Publicity Materials—invitation letters, articles for your school newsletter and school website, news releases, posters for your bulletin boards and entrance doors, and more!
- Materials for Parents—masters of reproducible handouts you can copy and give to all of your parents. They are full of proven ideas on topics like homework, motivation, responsibility and more!
- 12 motivational newspaper articles on different aspects of parent involvement that are ready to be placed in school / district newsletters or on websites.
- A "Getting Parents to Attend" section containing easy-to-implement ideas, a sample invitation and letter, press releases, invitation articles for newsletters and more.
- A research section called, “Secrets of Successful Parent Involvement Programs” that contains current research on the positive impacts of parent involvement as well as six profiles of proven programs from building math skills to turning students into advocates to get their parents involved.
- A “Keeping the Momentum” section on: hosting additional parent events, getting parents to join the parent organization, using websites to keep parents up-to-date, working with diversity and low-income families, engaging the community and thanking parents for their involvement.
Download Sample Pages Here
Your kit will also include 50 copies of Ways Busy Parents Can Help Children Succeed in School parent brochure, 50 copies of Questions Parents Ask About…Working With Your School parent booklet, and 100 copies of The School-Family Team stuffer card.
All in a colorful, organized storage binder—hold all your kit components in one easy-to-find source for years of safekeeping!
This comprehensive package has everything you need to hold an outstanding and effective parent meeting geared to boost the achievement of every student! Parents will get ideas on how to: motivate children to achieve, develop study skills, build responsibility, make homework time more productive, create a life-long learning habit, and more!
Resource Kit Pricing
||English Kit Only
||English Kit with Spanish Supplement
For quantities not listed, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.