Motivating Parents QuickTip Series – Elementary School Version
Receive printed copies each of the five QuickTips brochures in this series to provide suggestions to Elementary School parents to motivate them to become more involved in their child's education.
- It's Never Too Late to Get Involved - lets parents know how important their influence can be on their child's education and motivates them to see that anytime they get involved, they begin helping their child.
- Parents Are Teachers, Too! - details important ways parents can influence what, how much and how well their children learn.
- Ways Busy Parents Can Help Children Succeed in School - details specific ways busy parents can use learning opportunities they may not realize they have—such as "car time," meals, bedtime, etc.
- How to Work With Your Child's Teacher - motivates parents to establish a good working partnership with teachers. Suggests practical ways parents can monitor their child's school performance and stay in touch with, and help, busy teachers.
- Get Ready for Parent-Teacher Conference - spells out simple things parents can do before, during and after the conference to ensure home-school teamwork to help children learn.
QuickTips Series Pricing
Available in sets of:
50 copies each = 250 QuickTips total. $159.00
100 copies each = 500 QuickTips total. $299.00
500 copies each = 2,500 QuickTips total. $899.00