Ways Parents Can Manage Teens' Technology Use
Help parents learn to limit the disruptions and health concerns caused by overuse of devices, while also embracing the positive elements of technology.
The brand new Ways Parents Can Manage Teens' Technology Use QuickTips brochure will help parents manage their students' screen time, from video games to texting to social media.
Share this brochure at back-to-school nights, counselor meetings, parent-teacher conferences and more.
Topics covered inside Ways Parents Can Manage Teens' Technology Use include:
- The impact on health
- Working with your teen to develop a media plan
- Designating device-free times and traditions
- Giving your teen the tools to make good choices
- Embracing the positives of technology
- Creating a positive online presence
- Being a good role model
- Guidelines for managing screen time
Click here to view a sample in English.
Click here to view a sample in Spanish.
|100 copies (minimum)||$69.00|
For quantities not listed, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.