Respect & Responsibility
Stuffer Cards Complete Set (Electronic)
Post on your website and email to families for a full year!
- Attendance - reinforces how important attendance is to a child's success in school — learning builds day by day, and a child who misses a day of school, misses a day of learning!
- Communicating Expectations - suggests way parents can set and, most importantly, communicate high expectations of children to build student achievement.
- Self-Discipline - self-discipline can be learned and parents are in the best role to teach it. This card tells how.
- Reading - shares with parents that a student who excels at reading will also do better in every other subject and gives them specific ideas they can use to help build reading skills.
- Setting Goals - outlines ways parents can help their students learn how to set and achieve goals, and build up on each success.
- Getting Along With Others - provides ideas parents can use to build the skills their children need to get along with others.
- Responsibility - responsible students take charge of their own learning and behavior. Full of ideas to help parents teach students responsibility.
- Good Study Habits - help parents lay the important foundation needed to build successful student habits in students.
- The School-Family Team - reminds parents of their vital role in their student's education and encourages the best school and student support possible.
One-Year Subscription Pricing
|License Size||1st Lang.||2nd Lang.|
|Small District (Up to 2,500 Students)||$251.00||$125.00|
|Medium District (Up to 25,000 Students)||$377.00||$167.00|
|Large District (Over 25,000 Students)||$524.00||$230.00|
Regional Education Service/PIRC — Call for information.
|Small District (Up to 2,500 Students)|
|Medium District (Up to 25,000 Students)|
|Large District (Over 25,000 Students)|