Student Tips Complete Set (Electronic)
Post on your website and email to parents for a full year!
How to Tackle Large Assignments - provides practical, easy-to-follow steps for breaking any large assignment into logical smaller steps.
- How to Become a Better Writer - shares easy-to-use tips that can help any student express ideas more effectively in writing.
- How to Do Better in Math - offers proven ways to help all students in math. It explains how to see the "big picture" behind the math they're learning.
- How to Do Better on Tests - spells out proven ideas to help students do better on tests and maximize learning at the same time.
- 10 Study Secrets of Great Students - summarizes the secrets great students use every day—secrets that can help any student learn more and do better in school.
- How to Remember What You've Learned - many of the brightest minds in history have used clever ways to recall information they needed to learn. With this Student Tip, useful techniques like theirs can now be used by students in your school!
Dealing With Peer Pressure - educates students about the role their peers play in affecting their behavior.
- Dealing With Depression - teaches students the signs of depression and how to seek help.
- Resolving Conflicts - reviews recognized ways to resolve common conflicts and when each might be used.
Dealing With Bullies - details specific things students can do—and say—to help stop bullies.
- Why Your Attendance Matters - research shows a clear link—students who come to class regularly do better in school. But many students don't see the connection. This Student Tips brochure discusses the importance of attendance to academic success.
- Making Better Choices - as students grow, so does the importance of their choices. They face choices about teen dating, drugs and alcohol, cheating, crime and more. This Student Tips brochure discusses ways students can improve their decision-making process.
- How to Get Along With Your Teachers - when students take time to respect, get to know and understand their teachers they learn more. This Student Tip explains that teachers and students have the same goal—to help students succeed!
- Better Time Management - with homework, studying for tests, projects, after-school activities and household chores, there never seems to be enough time! This Student Tip shows students how to use their time for school success.
One-Year Subscription Pricing
|License Size||1st Lang.||2nd Lang.|
|Small District (Up to 2,500 Students)||$349.00||$149.00|
|Medium District (Up to 25,000 Students)||$489.00||$199.00|
|Large District (Over 25,000 Students)||$599.00||$279.00|
Regional Education Service/PIRC — Call for information.
|Small District (Up to 2,500 Students)|
|Medium District (Up to 25,000 Students)|
|Large District (Over 25,000 Students)|