Stuffer Cards Complete Set
Receive printed copies of the complete set of nine, 8 1/2" x 3 1/2", double-sided, Stuffer Card titles.
- Attendance - reinforces how important attendance is to a child's success in school — learning builds day by day, and a child who misses a day of school, misses a day of learning!
- Communicating Expectations - suggests way parents can set and, most importantly, communicate high expectations of children to build student achievement.
- Self-Discipline - self-discipline can be learned and parents are in the best role to teach it. This card tells how.
- Reading - shares with parents that a student who excels at reading will also do better in every other subject and gives them specific ideas they can use to help build reading skills.
- Setting Goals - outlines ways parents can help their students learn how to set and achieve goals, and build up on each success.
- Getting Along With Others - provides ideas parents can use to build the skills their children need to get along with others.
- Responsibility - responsible students take charge of their own learning and behavior. Full of ideas to help parents teach students responsibility.
- Good Study Habits - help parents lay the important foundation needed to build successful student habits in students.
- The School-Family Team - reminds parents of their vital role in their student's education and encourages the best school and student support possible.
Stuffer Card Set Pricing
Available in sets of:
100 copies each = 900 Stuffer Cards total. $359.00
200 copies each = 1,800 Stuffer Cards total. $599.00
300 copies each = 2,700 Stuffer Cards total. $769.00
400 copies each = 3,600 Stuffer Cards total. $975.00
500 copies each = 4,500 Stuffer Cards total. $1,079.00