Building Student Responsibility QuickTip Series
Receive printed copies each of the five QuickTips brochures in this series to provide parents with quick, easy, effective methods of building student responsibility at home and at school.
- Seven Habits of Highly Responsible Students - identifies seven habits common to responsible and successful students and suggests proven, practical ideas parents can use to help children develop them.
- Help Your Child Take Responsibility for Belongings and Schoolwork - details successful ways parents can teach children how to take responsibility for their belongings—and their schoolwork—by giving them practice at home.
- Help Your Child Make Responsible Decisions - explains simple, yet effective, methods parents can use to give children the practice, and the satisfaction, of making responsible decisions.
- Learning Is Your Child's Responsibility - provides parents with successful home activities and strategies to help children understand the importance of education and accept responsibility for learning.
- Ways Parents Can Manage Kids' Technology Use - helps parents learn to limit the disruptions and health concerns caused by overuse of devices, while also embracing the positive elements of technology.
QuickTips Series Pricing
Available in sets of:
50 copies each = 250 QuickTips total. $159.00
100 copies each = 500 QuickTips total. $299.00
500 copies each = 2,500 QuickTips total. $899.00