Effectively Engage Families Throughout the School Year!
Active parent engagement has a profoundly positive effect on a child’s academic performance.
Save staff time and put the power of families to work for your school by providing age-appropriate, evidence-based guidance in an attractive newsletter that you can post on your website or send home in print or email.
Parents make the difference! (Early Childhood & Elementary School versions) and Parents still make the difference!, (Middle School & High School versions) are four-page, evidence-based newsletters that provide:
- Practical, proven information for families,
- Offering a comprehensive array of school success topics,
- In a format that is best for you and your school.
The newsletters are published monthly nine times a year (September-May) in both English and Spanish. And to reinforce your commitment to your families, it's personalized with your name and the name of your school or district!
Parents make the difference and Parents still make the difference meet Title I requirements for family engagement.
When you subscribe now, your families will read articles like these:
- Five reasons you should read aloud to your child every day
- Habits at home can help your child thrive academically
- Everyday activities reinforce basic math and reading skills
- Get the most out of virtual meetings with teachers
- Time management is a vital skill for school success
- …and much more
BONUS: Subscribe to Parents make the difference! now and you’ll get a FREE, age-appropriate Daily Learning Planner with easy ways families and children can spend meaningful time learning and growing together! (a $149 value!!)
Click here to see Samples in English.
Click here to see Samples in Spanish.
Ready-to-Reproduce Subscription Prices:
||Each Additional Language and/or Age Level Version
|Small District (Up to 2,500 Students)
|Medium District (Up to 25,000 Students)
|Large District (Over 25,000 Students)