Receive printed copies of our most in-demand parent booklets, QuickTips brochures and Student Tips brochures!
The materials will fit perfectly in your choice of two wire tabletop racks or one wall rack with a reversible English/Spanish family engagement resource center sign.
English or Spanish: Receive 50 copies each of 58 of our most popular titles, including a variety of Booklets, QuickTips, and Student Tips.
Half English/Half Spanish: Receive 25 English copies and 25 Spanish copies each of 58 of our most popular titles, including a variety of Booklets, QuickTips, and Student Tips.
Booklets titles may include:
- Moving Right Along: Ways Parents Can Help Children Succeed in the Middle Grades
- Questions and Answers About Standardized Testing: A Guide for Parents
- Discipline Series – Teaching Children Responsibility for Their Learning & Behavior, Helping Children Learn to Resolve Conflicts, Helping Children Learn Self-Discipline, and Building Respect for Rules, Authority and Other People
- Academic Achievement
Series – What Parents Can Do at Home to Help With... Reading, Math, Vocabulary, Science, and Writing
- Questions Parents Ask
Series – Attendance, Bullies, and Working with Your School
- Homework & Study Skills
Series – Studying for & Taking Tests, Getting Organized for Schoolwork & Homework, Top Five Study Skills Every Student Needs, and Reading for Meaning
QuickTips titles may include:
- Building Student Responsibility
Series – Seven Habits of Highly Responsible Students, Help Your Child Take Responsibility for Belongings and Schoolwork, Help Your Child Make Responsible Decisions, Learning is Your Child's Responsibility, and Ways Parents Can Manage Kids' Technology Use
- Motivating Parents Series – It's Never Too Late to Get Involved!, Parents Are Teachers, Too!, Ways Busy Parents Can Help Children Succeed in Middle School, How to Work With Your Child's Teacher, and Ways Parents Can Manage Teens' Technology Use
- Learning Fundamentals Series – Teach Your Child How to Set Goals, And Reach Them!, Help Your Child Develop an 'I Can Do It' Attitude, Help Your Child Learn from Mistakes, Homework Time Made Easier...and More Effective, and Secrets for Making Children Want To Read
- Student Stress Series – Ten Ways to Help Your Child Deal with Peer Pressure, Facts Parents Should Know About Children and Depression, Is Your Child Under Too Much Pressure?, Help Your Child Balance School & Extracurricular Activities, and Help Your Child Do Better on Tests
- Tough Issues Series – Dealing with the Tough Issues... The Disrespectful, Angry Child, The Apathetic Child, Bullies, Cheating & Dishonesty, and Helping Children Cope With Grief
- Social & Emotional Learning Series – Help Your Child... Develop Self-Awareness, Learn Self-Management, Practice Responsible Decision-Making, Strengthen Relationship Skills, and Build Social Awareness
Student Tips titles may include:
- Top Issues
Series – Dealing With Peer Pressure, Dealing With Depression, Resolving Conflicts, Controlling Anger, and Dealing With Bullies
- Student Success
Series – Why Your Attendance Matters, Making Better Choices, How to Get Along With Your Teachers, Better Time Management in 21 Days, and Success Starts with Your Attitude
- Academic Achievement
Series – How to Get Organized for Homework and Schoolwork, How to Tackle Large Assignments, How to Become a Better Writer, and How to Do Better in Math
- Study Skills
Series – How to Do Better on Tests, 10 Study Secrets of Great Students, How to Remember What You've Learned, and Success Takes More Than Just Being Smart
58 titles total.
Secondary Resource Center Pricing
||Half English/Half Spanish
For other quantities not listed, please email customer service at email@example.com.