The kindergarten year presents a unique opportunity for parents and schools to build relationships and more importantly, a foundation for students' success.
The NEA says "Research shows that the most accurate predictor of a student's achievement in school is not income or social status, but the extent to which that student's family is able to: create a home environment that encourages learning; express high expectations for their children's achievement and future careers; and become involved in their children's education at school and in the community."
In the kindergarten year, parents are motivated and eager to find the right strategies, routines and balance to help their children do their best. Reaching out to families before and after they begin kindergarten is akin to reaching into the future...shaping school and student success.
Get started today! This kit has over 200 pages of tips for planning a successful kindergarten roundup and engaging parents in the education of their children for future success!
Use the “Turnkey” professional video presentation for a successful parent meeting with no work on your part or do it yourself with the informative PowerPoint presentation and suggested script that are also provided. You’ll also get several program profiles of successful roundups that are working well in schools across the country. Plus step-by-step how-to ideas for:
- First Day Activities
- Meet the Teacher Events
- Curriculum Nights
- Parent-Teacher Conferences
- A Welcoming Parent Resource Center
- Programs to Engage Families From Diverse Cultures, With Special Needs and/or At-Risk Children
- And More!
You'll get all of these helpful components for one low price:
- A ready-to-use video presentation professionally narrated and presented by The Parent Institute.
- An online portal containing the PowerPoint® presentation with a suggested script for your own presentation to parents.
- Planning tools, publicity materials and research reference citations for staff, plus over 25 pages of copy-ready handouts for parents including topics such as:
- School bus safety
- Reducing children's anxiety
- Importance of attendance
- Summer reading list
- Benefits of homework
- School readiness checklist
- Math, reading and social skills
- Plus much more!
Download Sample Pages Here
You will also receive 50 Copies of one of our best-selling booklets Off to a Good Start! Ways Parents Can Help Children Get Ready to Begin School.
All in a colorful, organized storage binder—hold all your kit components in one easy-to-find source for years of safekeeping!
Reaching out to families before and after their children begin kindergarten is akin to reaching into the future … shaping school and student success.
Get started today! This kit has over 150 pages of tips for planning a successful kindergarten roundup and engaging parents in the education of their children for future success!
Resource Kit Pricing
||English Kit Only
||English Kit with Spanish Supplement
For quantities not listed, please email customer service at email@example.com.